These days, I think we all would agree that we could use a bit more energy. You wake up exhausted. You take your children to school and go to your job, dragging through the day half-awake. Getting exercise in may not even be an option because you simply do not have the energy. You go to bed tired then the following morning the cycle starts all over. It is difficult to remember what it even felt like to be energized.
Seven Ways to Naturally Boost Energy
1. Get a Good Night’s Rest – Make sure you’re first getting from 7 and 9 hours of sound sleep every night. A lack of sleep really can zap your energy for the following day.
2. Check Thyroid Function – Low thyroid function, or hypothyroidism, affects your energy levels because it slows your metabolism down. It is critical that a physician assesses you according to your clinical history, body temperature, symptoms, and not just on one blood test.
3. Check Adrenal Function – Adrenal fatigue: it’s a condition which happens as your adrenal glands can’t generate sufficient cortisol to meet your body’s demands. The adrenal glands are worn out; therefore, you’ll feel more and more fatigued. The solution involves supplementing with bioidentical cortisol that helps support the adrenal glands.
4. Consume a Healthy Diet – Eat a lot of organic vegetables and fruits. Eliminate the fast food, processed food, and junk food. Diets that are high in simple carbs and sugar cause blood sugar drops and spikes and may make you feel sluggish.
5. Regularly Detox – Toxins cause folks to feel sick, tired, gain weight, as well as contribute to chronic disease. It is vital that you detoxify your body of environmental toxins, as well as hormone disruptors like plastics and pesticides. Besides a detoxification program, there are some things to do on a daily basis that help the body detoxify, like drinking a lot of water, eating leafy, organic vegetables and greens, consuming antioxidant supplements, and sweating it out.
6. Move Around – Believe it or not, making some time to work out every day may aid in increasing your energy. It’ll help circulate oxygen to the cells. Take a brisk stroll. Exercising also will help you sleep better at night.
7. Mineral and Vitamin Supplementation – The diet in America is sorely lacking in sufficient nutrition, which leads to a plethora of nutrient deficiencies that deplete energy. Typical problems such as a poor diet, stress, as well as exhausted adrenal glands will deplete the body’s stores of essential vitamins, nutrients and minerals needed to be your best.
Must-Have Vitamin That Helps Increase Your Energy
B-Complex –This is a mix of the most highly absorbable forms of every B vitamin, which includes B12, all which synergistically work with each other to replenish all B vitamin stores, offer you back your energy, decrease stress, and naturally detoxify the body.
For more ways to naturally boost energy contact the best clinic for functional medicine, Imagine Wellness today!