Holistic Medicine is a personally tailored medicine. It deals with primary prevention and underlying causes of chronic disease rather than simply removing or masking symptoms once they arise. Holistic medicine emphasizes true healing, treatment of the person rather than a disease, and a partnership of joint responsibility between a professional and clients, with the client carrying most of the load. It also embraces the most current science in diagnosing early abnormalities that eventually lead to chronic illness.
Holistic medicine uses botanicals and other forms of nutritional supplementation (Medical grade organic plant based products) rather than pharmaceutical agents that create high levels of stress damage. Under the influence of holistic medicine, “old age” is not what it used to be, anti-aging is now a science, and optimized living is the “new normal” for people of every age.
In light of the above points, we view holistic medicine as a complement to traditional medicine and not an alternative. Systems of health protection should work together where possible.
Do you Qualify for this Type of Proactive Approach?
People must qualify themselves to follow the prevention approaches of holistic medicine and optimized living. Although a prevention or wellness lifestyle is highly rewarding, it is not for the undisciplined. Such a lifestyle requires us to understand what mislead us and reduce our collective wellness. The problem is that most people have fallen victim to the harmful mental pattern of hoping rather than (pro)acting. So, what are some of the harmful mental patterns you may inadvertently hold? Here are a few examples. Do any fit you?
- You’ll pop a pill as a quick fix for almost anything to improve your short-term quality of life.
- You think your doctor’s job is to take charge of your health and “fix” you when symptoms arise.
- Your physical activity has decreased with each passing year because you think you’re supposed to slow down as your calendar age rises.
- You want your body to act and recover as it did in your teens and 20s. Hint: It can’t and won’t without ongoing lifestyle adjustments.
Reclaim Your Health, Your Youth, & Your Life!
* * * *
Have Digestive problems? Have Thyroid Dysfunction? Hormones imbalance? Have diabetes? Any other Autoimmune Disorder?
1) Your program is designed to correct the underlying cause(s) of your chronic symptoms or conditions. Each program is personalized to your needs because you are unique.This is quite different than the traditional medical model of treating symptoms.
2) All 5 major components of your health will be addressed including:
- Organs and Glands (Hormones)
- Cellular Detoxification
- Holistic Nutrition
- Genetic Disposition
3) Programs designed to improve: (will have a more profound effect due to more personal care)
- Energy and Vitality
- Body Composition
- Fitness & Strength
- Anxiety / Depression
- Chronic Pain
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Feelings of Well-Being
- Blood and Saliva Chemistries i.e. cholesterol, blood sugar, liver enzymes, hormone imbalance
4) Exclusive membership to our site for ongoing education to optimized living.
5) VIP membership for all future care. Following program completion, you may choose to continue with intermittent maintenance. These services are performed at a discounted rate including 10% off necessary nutrient and hormonal supplementation.
6) Family Discount for all family members. (In addition to program discounts)
25% Additional discount, subtracted from discounted total investment, for a Second family member.
7) Personal Referral Reward Program: Your personal referrals are greatly appreciated and rewarded.
8) Unlimited access to all patient educational material & Classes as follows:
- Shopping Made Easy
- Stress Management
9) Our Lifestyle Program(s) will effectively take you by the hand, educate you, mentor you, inspire you and motivate you to achieve your goals so that you too may enjoy the fulfilled life you were meant to!
“Change can be difficult and often seemingly impossible. But, if you are unhappy with the way you feel, the way you look and your general well-being; change is required.” – Dr. Julio Jimenez DC.
Not in San Antonio? No Problem!
We can provide distant services via phone or Skype throughout the US and many oversea countries. We will mail you your customized protocol and kits, and do the followup appointments in the comfort of your home.
Give us a call now at 210-338-8494 to schedule an appointment with Dr. J. Please make sure to let us know it is an online appointment (either phone or Skype)