Our Lifestyle Program Benefits:
1) Our Lifestyle Programs are designed to correct the underlying cause(s) of your chronic symptoms or conditions. Each program is personalized to your needs because you are unique. This is quite different than the traditional medical model of treating symptoms.
2) All 5 major components of your health will be addressed including:
- Organs and Glands (Hormones)
- Cellular Detoxification
- Holistic Nutrition
- Genetic Disposition
3) Programs designed to improve: (will have a more profound effect due to more personal care)
- Energy and Vitality
- Body Composition
- Fitness & Strength
- Anxiety / Depression
- Chronic Pain
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Feelings of Well-Being
- Blood and Saliva Chemistries i.e. cholesterol, blood sugar, liver enzymes, hormone imbalance
4) Exclusive membership to our site for ongoing education to optimized living.
5) VIP membership for all future care. Following program completion, you may choose to continue with intermittent maintenance. These services are performed at a discounted rate including 10% off necessary nutrient and hormonal supplementation.
6) Family Discount for all family members. (In addition to program discounts)
25% Additional discount, subtracted from discounted total investment, for a Second family member.
7) Personal Referral Reward Program: Your personal referrals are greatly appreciated and rewarded.
8) Unlimited access to all patient educational material & Classes as follows:
- Shopping Made Easy
- Stress Management
9) Our Lifestyle Program(s) will effectively take you by the hand, educate you, mentor you, inspire you and motivate you to achieve your goals so that you too may enjoy the fulfilled life you were meant to!
“Change can be difficult and often seemingly impossible. But, if you are unhappy with the way you feel, the way you look and your general well-being; change is required.” – Dr. Julio Jimenez DC.
Not in San Antonio? No Problem!
We can provide distant services via phone or Skype throughout the US and many oversea countries. We will work with your local labs to get the blood work results that we need to design the plan of action and personalize your program with detailed instructions.
We will do the initial and follow up appointments and classes in the comfort of your home or workplace. We will mail you your customized protocol and kits once we have identified the plan of action.
Give us a call now at 210-801-9874 to schedule an appointment with Dr. J. Please make sure to let us know it is an online appointment (either phone or Skype)