Is a Thyroid Condition Significantly Impacting Your Health?
Approximately 750 million people worldwide are affected by Thyroid disorders. The condition is literally reaching epidemic proportions and yet, it is all too frequently misdiagnosed. Here’s a link to just one of dozens of articles on this problem:
Who Should You Trust?
- Follow standard medical protocol
- Relying on TSH Test Only
- Use clinical ranges instead of functional ranges for diagnosis & treatment
- Prescribing T-4 only medication and ignoring biological need for T3
(Click “Dr Julio Jimenez” to see an alternative to primary care doctors)
- Owner of the successful holistic health center in San Antonio, TX
- Postgraduate studies in internal disorders – holistic medicine; other specialties of practice include nutrition, fitness & genetics.
- Specializes in helping patients with Thyroid conditions, Leaky Gut, & Autoimmune Disorders
- Dozens of extremely happy & healthy clients; see reviews at this link: Review Page
If You Believe You Have a Thyroid Condition, Here’s How We Can Help:
1. Dr Jimenez frequently offers free gourmet dinner seminars. Here’s what you can expect:
While enjoying a great meal at a great local restaurant on the day and time you select, Dr Jimenez will share vital information. You will learn what causes 90% of Hypothyroidism in the U.S. and what missing lab tests are needed to correctly identify your problem. You’ll find out why simply taking thyroid medication may not impact your condition at all. And finally, you’ll learn what really works to improve your condition, safely, and healthfully!
To see the schedule of upcoming seminars, click here: Register for Free Dinner Seminar
2. Schedule an office consultation.
For a limited time, Dr Jimenez is making a very special offer of an initial one hour consultation at nearly 70% off the normal consultation rate. In the following video, Dr Jimenez describes Thyroid symptoms and problems with traditional treatment methods in great detail and at 7 minutes and 20 seconds into the video, he presents this offer. You can call our office now to take advantage of this offer but we ask that you first watch the video. You can then call us at directly at: (210) 801-9874.
On a mobile device, click here: Call to Schedule Thyroid Consultation